- A 46 percent decrease in CLABSI between 2008 and 2013
- A 19 percent decrease in SSIs related to the 10 select procedures tracked in the report between 2008 and 2013
- A 6 percent increase in CAUTI between 2009 and 2013; although initial data from 2014 seem to indicate that these infections have started to decrease
- An 8 percent decrease in hospital-onset MRSA bacteremia between 2011 and 2013
- A 10 percent decrease in hospital-onset C. difficile infections between 2011 and 2013
To download specific reports by state, click here: CDC Progress Reports.
Get more information on tracking infections control in Massachusetts Hospitals.